International Shipping Info:
We are open and shipping all of our orders via the US Postal Service (USPS). There are currently a number of countries where SERVICE HAS BEEN SUSPENDED. Please check THIS LIST from the USPS before you order. If your country has unfortunately suspended service, packages will not be delivered and your order will be refunded. ⚠ International service disruptions.
We ship United States Postal Service (USPS) all over the world using responsible packaging.
- 🇺🇸 United States Free Shipping USPS First Class
- 🇪🇺 European Union $11 Flat Rate Shipping USPS International
- EU Shipping Free on orders over $40
- 🌐 Other International $16 Flat Rate Shipping USPS International
- International Shipping Free on orders over $50
- Includes: 🇦🇺 Australia, 🇬🇧 United Kingdom, 🇧🇷 Brazil
- ☹️ Countries we currently do not ship to as outlined in our Terms and Conditions: Afghanistan; Algeria; Angola; Belarus; Bolivia; Bosnia; Burundi; Congo; Cuba; Falkland Islands; Guatemala; Iran; Iraq; Ivory Coast; Jordan; Liberia; Libya; Moldova; Montenegro; Myanmar; Nigeria; North Korea; Paraguay; Russia; Serbia; Sierra Leonel; Somalia; South Sudan; Sri Lanka; Sudan; Syria; Togo; Uganda; Yemen; Zimbabwe
- Buyers are responsible for any additional shipping costs such as duties, taxes, and customs clearance fees. Import charges can vary widely but are most commonly based on the price and type of item, package weight and dimensions, origin country, and the taxes, duties, and fees of the destination country. We will not misreport the price of an item on a customs form.